Friday 20 January 2012

Work from Semester 2 Year 1 / Research and Design Development

A quick update showing some design research for All Saints' knitwear collections completed in year 1, semester 2. An important piece for me as this was a point during first year when I was anxious as to whether or not going to university had been the right choice however, upon completion and feedback this feeling was replaced with satisfaction and I felt as if I had found direction again. 

The layout of the project saw us researching background information like the history of the retailer and current competitors which then moved on to current collections. Following this we created a fabric board based upon trend research which lead to our final designs.







The design work is a little shabby with a few inaccurate representations of how garments are constructed but on the whole I was pleased with my first attempt at designing on illustrator.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog bro! you should check out me and my sisters blog, follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete